‘Stardew Valley’ RPG farming game is coming out to iOS sooner this month
ConcernedApe and Chucklefish are now proudly announcing that ‘Stardew Valley’ will be coming out on iOS in 2 weeks time, on October 24th!
The mobile game is being developed by one of their close-working partner in London, The Secret Police.
- Supports iPhone and iPad gaming, just make sure to check on the App Store page whether the game is compatible with your iOS version
- It’s the full game, not a cut down version, and plays almost identically to all other versions. The main difference is that it has been rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS (new UI, menu systems and controls)
- £7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € with no in-app purchases
- Includes 1.3 single player content, such as the Night Market, but not Multiplayer
- PC players can transfer their save data to the iOS version via iTunes – but make sure to always back up your save data first! Mods are not supported, and any save data transferred containing mods may cause compatibility issues.
Stardew Valley has been on other platforms (PC / Mac / Linux, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch). And soon, it will be out on iOS as well! The Secret Police developers will be working on the Android version after the first launching of the iOS.
For those who don’t really know what Stardew Valley is, It is an open-ended RPG country-life game. You have inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley where your life and adventure begins. You are only armed with tools and left with the empty fields to start with. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared so with some dedications, you might be able to restore the Stardew Valley to greatness!